To Our Clients and Friends,
We wanted to update you on Petal Sweet Cleaning’s response to the evolving regulations and guidelines surrounding during this unprecedented time.
Petal Sweet Cleaning has been and will continue to follow all regulations and guidelines set forth by Governor DeWine as well as the CDC. We care very much for our employees and clients and want to ensure you that we are doing everything in our power to put health and safety first.
As an essential business Petal Sweet Cleaning remained open for residential and commercial cleaning and disinfecting services over the last few months. As the Governor stated, it is more important than ever, for businesses especially, to be cleaned on a regular basis and disinfected daily – if not multiple times a day.
- Masks are mandatory for all of our cleaners
- The cleaners are provided gloves – but as the CDC recommends, they are washing their hands upon arrival and departure at each location throughout the day
- All cleaners have a sanitizing spray for their supplies that is used between each job
- We are not cleaning for anyone (or at any business) who is ill or has a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher
- Our cleaners are not allowed to report to work if they are ill or have a temperature of 100.4 degree or higher
- Social distancing is practiced at all times
In addition to our regular cleaning services, we are offering a hospital grade, EPA registered, non-toxic disinfectant that kills 99.9% of germs on contact and creates a microbial barrier for up to 21 days. We are applying it to all high touch points such as faucet and toilet handles, cabinet and drawer handles, light switches, doorknobs, remotes, appliance handles, etc. We are also offering steam cleaning which kills 99.9% of germs on contact and can be performed with or without added disinfectant. More information on these services is available upon request.
We understand this is a time of uncertainty and fear as we learn to navigate the new “normal”. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out. It is our job to help put your minds at ease that you are doing what you can to protect your family and staff as best as you can. Let Petal Sweet Cleaning provide you with a clean, healthy environment for those you care about!
Founder & President