FREE ESTIMATE - CALL 330-635-2294
When you expect clean it has to be PetalSweet clean!
10 Tips to Keep Your House Tidy
Cleaning should not be a second job. With these 10 time-saving strategies, you can keep your mess to a minimum and avoid spending your entire weekend tidying up, washing up, or feeling fed up.
- Manage the mail. Even in our email age, most people still get plenty of snail mail. Open it over a wastebasket or recycle bin so that anything unwanted quickly disappears.
- Remove shower scum as you go. A daily shower cleaner will help keep shower and tub surfaces free of soap scum, mildew stains and hard-water deposits. Enlist everyone in the household to mist the surfaces immediately after they shower, while the walls are still wet and warm.
- Use a Microwave Cover. This plastic cover prevents food from splattering on the inside of your microwave, so you won t have to clean up as many messes and it’s much easier to clean that the inside of your microwave. It’s a super small investment, worth every penny!
- Lay down the rugs. Be sure to have rugs at the entryway of every door in your home, inside and outside. Rugs help collect dirt before it spreads to the rest of your house and they are a fun and inexpensive way to add decor to your home.
- 10 minutes a day keeps the junk put away. Do a daily walk- through. Put newspapers in the recycle bin, toss out the junk mail, put the dishes in the dishwasher, hang up coats, sweaters, towels, etc. and put away anything that wandered out during the day.
- Wastebaskets for all. Be sure there’s a wastebasket in every room and empty them regularly.
- Do one load of laundry every day. Avoid an overflowing overwhelming amount of laundry to take care of over the weekend. Do one load a day, fold it while you relax and watch TV and have the kids help put it away. Voila!
- Invest in some baskets. Baskets in varying sizes are great repositories for toys, magazines, keys, remote controls, unopened mail and other everyday items that tend to take over countertops and tabletops.
- Vacuum on the run. A small, hand-held cordless vacuum make quick pick up a snap. Consider keeping one on each floor in the house.
- Call PetalSweet Cleaning. House cleaning can be monotonous and time-consuming. If you don’t have those extra 5-9 hours a week and want to feel good about your home, we are your solution. Manage the day-to-day cleanup with these helpful tips and call us to do the heavy-duty cleaning. PetalSweet Cleaning is dedicated to providing a variety of high quality, affordable services customized to fit your needs.
Because we are locally owned and operated, you will get to know your team, feel comfortable with providing us a key or alarm code, and give us specific instructions about your home, pets, and family. We will call you and your pets by name and we notice when you repaint the kitchen! It’s a relationship we value and one we hope is long-term.